One of my favorite social media platforms is Instagram! I don’t have a hundred thousand followers, but it really doesn’t matter. I am able to connect with my true fans every single day through strategies such as stories and hashtags. Now, I’ve mentioned Instagram tips and tricks before, but it is so important to reiterate how to use connection marketing with your brand so people will remember who you are.
Today, I am sharing with you how you can use Instagram smartly in your business.
In this episode you will learn:
- About gaining Instagram followers with a branded profile
- To get familiar with Adobe Lightroom
- The importance of using Instagram Stories every day
- How to incorporate your brand in your Instagram Stories
- How to gain more followers by using hashtags and location tags
- To incorporate selfies to help with connection marketing
- To get comfortable promoting your Instagram
- How to collaborate the right way
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!