I often hear how creating a course is difficult. I’m here to tell you that creating the course is the easy part. It’s the launching of the course and sustaining the momentum that is actually the most difficult part of the game. There are some key things that you need to keep in mind though when creating a successful course that will lead you and keep you on the pathway to success.
Today, I’m giving you 7 steps that you can use to start building your successful 6 figure course.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Your mindset needs to change if you want to be successful
- List size doesn’t matter as much as connection marketing
- How Your overwhelm does not move your process forward and how breaking things down into digestible pieces is key
- That word of mouth is a real thing!
- How it’s important to stop worrying what other people in your niche are doing
- This is a long game and takes hard work
- How Facebook Ads are necessary for each launch to reach your target market
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!
Other Episodes of The Go-Getter’s Podcast You Might Like: