Have you ever wondered whether you should invest in a course? Have you asked yourself whether the investment will be worth it? Can’t you just google the things you want to learn more about? Maybe you’ve been sitting around thinking that investing in that course might be just the thing you need to kickstart your teacher business.
If you’ve ever asked yourself these questions, then this is the episode for you! I’m going to go through the options of if a course is right for you and if you should be investing your time and money in online courses.
In this episode, you will learn:
- My answer to the question “Kayse, how did you learn everything you know about running your online business?”
- How much I’ve spent on courses and why I am not embarrassed about it
- What online courses can do for your business
- The one question you should ask yourself before you purchase a course
- An exciting announcement that’s like nothing we’ve ever done before
DOWNLOAD MY 10 STEP GUIDE TO SELLING YOUR TEACHING RESOURCES HERE!
CEO TEACHER® RESOURCES:
Check out my CEO Teacher® Amazon Books HERE!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES:
ENJOYING THE PODCAST?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support The CEO Teacher® podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow CEO teachers find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!