Distractions. They are everywhere right? Especially when it comes to our devices. How do we get the work..quality work…that needs to be done with all these interruptions? I’ll be honest with you, this has been very hard for me to do and is something that I am still learning how to manage daily. I really had to dig down deep and come to terms with why I am letting these distractions limit my productivity and hinder the quality of my work.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of pinpointing the distractions in your life
- The necessity of implementing systems to eliminate interruptions
- To start paying attention to the times that you are most productive for your best quality work
- To track your screen time to be aware of how you are spending your time
- About the importance of using a planner to organize and prioritize tasks
- To make reading a must in your life
- The importance of letting go of the excuses as to why you can’t focus on your work
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!