This was one of my favorite episode yet! So many things resonated with me that Christine said that it felt more like a therapy session than an interview. I first met Christine at the Kajabi Summit where she introduced herself to me and we instantly connected.
Christine is a psychologist in New York who has focused on the topic of procrastination for about 15 years. Christine has a unique way of helping people get unstuck and get over the mental mind block that is procrastination.
Let’s face it, almost all of us struggle with procrastination on some level and you may not know how to overcome it. Thankfully, Christine has several ways that can help you free yourself from those mental roadblocks and starting living the life you were meant to.
Get ready to take notes and take all this in because you don’t want to miss this.
In this episode you will learn:
- How the stories we tell ourselves hold us back from what we set out to do
- The common reasons we procrastinate
- Lack of support
- Desire for control or certainty
- Negative self-image or low self-esteem
- Associating our work with our values as human beings
- The steps a procrastinator can take to conquer their fear
- About S.M.A.C.K., a series of steps to help recover from procrastination
- Simplicity-leading a simpler life can lead to a better life
- Mindfulness-trying to center yourself around the present moment
- Anxiety Reduction-Doing what you can to lower your anxiety
- Communication-the process of communicating with others and being a better communicator
- Kindness to self-love and kindness towards ourselves is necessary to lead ourselves in the appropriate direction
- How developing habits can change the way you approach your goals
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Text to the number 44222 the word freelibrary and you’ll receive 12 downloadable tools to help you get started!
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!