Today, I am sharing with you some amazing CEO Teacher alumni who are letting us take a peek inside their business. Peyton Curley from The Social Emotional Teacher, Ronnie Eyre from A Teacher’s Wonderland, and Dawn Ellis from Cultivating Exceptional Minds, will be discussing their growth, dreams, mindset and how The CEO Teacher Academy has benefited them and their business. In this episode, these CEOs will show you what investing in yourself looks like and how it has changed their business.
One thing I love about The CEO Teacher Academy students is how different each and every one of their journeys are and these women are no different. They are all following a different path in their business, but their ultimate goal is the same-impact on teachers, impact on students and a change in their own lives.
Get ready to take notes on this one, Go-Getters, you don’t want to miss this one.
In this episode you will learn:
- The “why” behind each of the CEOs journey of becoming a teacher
- What the CEOs business looks like before The CEO Teacher Academy and what it looks like now
- Some statistics from the CEOs, why the statistics matter, and how they’ve impacted her business
- Why they chose to invest in themselves and how investing in themselves has paid off
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Peyton
- Website: https://www.thesocialemotionalteacher.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesocialemotionalteacher/
Connect with Ronnie
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ateacherswonderland/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ateacherswonderland/
Connect with Dawn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cultivatingexceptionalminds/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cultivatingexceptionalminds/
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!