Rick Mulready, my coach and the host of Art of Paid Traffic, works with entrepreneurs to help them grow their business. Rick has been in online advertising for nineteen and a half years and has worked with major brands like: AOL, Yahoo, Funny or Die, Vibrant Media and many others all over the world.
Rick’s background is in online advertising and his focus is Facebook and Instagram advertising. He teaches people how to get leads in sales consistently on those platforms since they are the most cost-efficient platforms out there at the moment for advertising your business online.
For the longest time, Rick Mulready was my best kept secret. Seriously! I never told anyone about him. He has completely changed the game for me when it comes to marketing and I want that for you too. Rick is a wealth of knowledge for all things Facebook advertisements and I truly am so excited for him to share what he knows with you today.
We are just getting started with Facebook ads and I can’t wait to bring Rick back on the podcast to share more of how you can use Facebook ads in your business.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Rick left the corporate world, hired a business coach and shifted his mindset about his business.
- About Rick’s course and how it can help someone who is just starting their journey with Facebook Ads. He describes his Foundations course and how this program helps you create ad campaigns that work from start to finish.
- The importance of understanding the basics of Facebooks Ads before outsourcing.
- About having a holistic understanding of your audience to leverage the targeting capabilities in Facebook Ads Manager.
- What cold, warm and hot traffic is and how to target them.
- The power of a lookalike audience.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this episode:
Register for Rick’s FREE Foundations Webinar: https://kaysemorris.com/rick
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources HERE!
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @teachingonless on Instagram and tell me what you are listening to!
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes HERE!
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love. To leave a review in iTunes, click HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews. Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is changing your business!
Other Episodes of The Go-Getter’s Podcast You Might Like: